Blog Photos

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's here... It's finally here!

Here's to ending another long and intricate chapter in an incredibly long book -and to the first page of a new chapter with more and more drama  - Loving every page. Graduating in a few weeks and having this to look forward to is simply... Sweet ...!

This is everything I've wanted. The news is still sinking in 10 days after it came in.

You can bet everything that I will be thinking... Did I just bite off more than I can chew? ....

.... And shortly thereafter, answering : Bring it, Surgery! How bad can you be? I'm too excited to have second thoughts!

How bad? Well I've heard stories here and there. But I will be the judge of that this time, thank you. I'll be reporting live right here, faithful readers tag along :)